Thursday, March 22, 2012

Monday night show!

I performed with the Spoken Word Samurai this last Monday night at the Pizza Shoppe Collective, which I am beginning to think of as my "home stage".
It went really well and was an amazing amount of fun.  Thanks to all my friends, fans and family who were there for the show -- my sisters are awesome and took over an entire table in the middle --if you missed it you can check out the Samurai UStream channel here:  http://www.ustream.tv/channel/spoken-word-events


I am the first performer after intermission, but check out the whole show if you have time.  Lots of great sets!
When I get time, I will try to cut snippets of my act to post here as well.


My next show is also with the Samurai on our PSC stage and it is tomorrow night at 9pm!
I am working on a couple of new pieces for it -- hope to see you there.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment